Co-located Computer-Supported Collaborative Work (CSCW) Workshops
Over the past few years, there has been a growing interest in CSCW and related Computing fields to bring together groups of people interested in studying and developing computer technologies that can support people working (and playing) in co-located environments (or a mix of co-located and distributed environments). This page lists a number of relevant workshops and seminars that have been held at computing (and related) conferences in recent years. If you know of others, please contact Stacey Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have them added here.
- The Disappearing Tabletop - Social and Technical Challenges for Cross-Surface Collaboration (October 17, 2017) - held with ACM International Conference on Interactive Surfaces and Spaces (ISS), Brighton, England, UK.
- Supporting “Local Remote” Collaboration: Applying and Adapting Remote Group Awareness Techniques to Adapting Remote Group Awareness Techniques to Co-located Settings (Mar 15, 2015) - held with ACM International Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing (CSCW), Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- 2nd Collaboration Meets Interactive Surfaces 2013 (Nov 16, 2014) - held with ACM International Conference on Interactive Tabletops and Surfaces 2014, Dresden, Germany.
- Personal or Social? Designing Mobile Interactions for Co-located Interaction (Oct 17, 2014) - held with NordiCHI 2014, Helsinki, Finland.
- 1st Collaboration Meets Interactive Surfaces 2013 (Oct 6, 2013) - held with ACM International Conference on Interactive Tabletops and Surfaces 2013, St. Andrews, UK.